Seeking illumination and enlightenment?
The Secrets of the Caduceus: Awakening the world within.
Hidden within the symbol of the Caduceus is the secret esoteric process of how to awaken the world within. If acted upon, illumination and enlightenment follow.
About the Presenter
Tony Petcopoulos is a long-term TS Member and currently serving on the BTS Executive Committee. He is a retired social worker and experienced lecturer and has been involved in Theosophy for close to 50 years.
COVID SAFE PLAN
TO REDUCE THE RISK TO OTHERS, PLEASE OBSERVE THE FOLLOWING PRECAUTIONS:
- Mandatory QR check in upon arrival. Show the confirmation screen to facilitators before entering the building. No QR check in, no entry.
- Please do not attend if you or a member of your household has ANY of the following symptoms: fever, chills, cough, sore throat, shortness of breath, runny nose, loss of smell or loss of taste, or experienced one or several of these in the past 14 days
- Masks are mandatory to be worn indoors at all times.
- Hand washing/sanitiser is required upon arrival and good hygiene must be maintained at all times
- Practice physical distancing by remaining 1.5 metres from people not of your household at all times
- Please do not attend if you have been to a COVID-19 hot spot or outbreak area in the last two weeks
- Please do not attend if you or a household member has returned from overseas or interstate in the past 14 days
- Please do not attend if you or a household member has been in contact with someone with suspected COVID-19 or who has returned from international or interstate travel in the past 14 days
- Entry may be subject to contactless temperature screening
- Maximum capacity for rooms must not be exceeded
- Cashless payments are preferred for memberships, subscriptions, purchases, donations etc. Direct debit and EFTPOS available during Library opening hours.