Dr. Noel 7.30pm March 16
About the Presentation
What is spirituality? Spirituality is the universality of truth, light and bliss. Spirituality is the conscious necessity for God. Spirituality enables us to realise that we all can be as great as God.
God is delight. Delight is the breath of the soul. God does not want to see the face of the sorrow. Sorrowful is the world. Key to spirituality. Spirituality has a secret key to open the door of the Divine. This key is meditation.
Meditation simplifies our outer life and exercises our inner life. Meditation is a divine gift. Meditation gives us a new eye to see God, a new ear to hear the voice of God and a new heart to feel the presence of God.
About the Presenter
Dr. Noel is from India and has lived in Brisbane with his son since 2017. His wife passed away due to cancer in 2017. He is blessed with two sons and four grandchildren.
Dr. Noel is a philosopher, psychologist and an author of several books, including: Flowers of Paradise; Glorious Golden Age; Biography of Mother Teresa; Philosophy of Confucius on Beauty.
Dr Noel has been a member of the Theosophical Society, Chennai since 2012.
To ensure everyone feels safe at all times and make it easier for our wonderful volunteer facilitators and helpers to comply with current regulations, we kindly ask everyone to follow the current safety measures required by government and the Health Department within the TS premises and our local community. These measures are:
• Sign-in with the QR code upon arrival
• A face mask covering the nose and mouth must be brought with you and worn at all times indoors even where physical distancing is possible and when seated throughout the lecture/event
• 1 person per 2m2 indoors. Capacity limits apply so get in early to secure a seat
• If you have cold or flu-like symptoms however mild, do not attend
• Use hand sanitiser upon arrival and maintain good hygiene
• Maintain social distancing of 1.5m from anyone outside your household during events
• Eating and drinking must be done while seated and social distancing remains in place
• Masks can be removed to take a drink /eat... while seated, so keep your seats at the end of the event
• No self-service of food/beverages. Our friendly certified food service volunteers are there to assist!
• Please dispose of your plates, cups and other items in the bins provided when you are finished with them and maintain good hygiene. Hand sanitiser and soap is always available. Please use it.
• Doors and windows are to remain open for increased air circulation
• Donations are encouraged and welcomed but please donate online or come to the library and use EFTPOS so we don't have to handle cash. Thank you.
For more information about the directives and restrictions in place please refer to the following: