Russell Preston will outline of teachings by early Theosophists like Annie Besant and Alice A Bailey, discuss his ideas about how we should deliver services to those in need and talk about some of the ways he has given service in various fields and locations since his youth.
Russell has been a Member of the Theosophical Society since the 1970s, having joined the TS in Melbourne. He currently serves on the BTS Executive Committee.
COVID SAFE PLAN IN PLACE
Please arrive earlier than the start time to ensure you have time to check in with the QR code to help keep Brisbane Theosophical Society and the wider community safe by following our Covid Safe Plan and current Government directives:
- Masks may be mandatory to be worn indoors at all times. Please observe current regulations on the day
- We are required to keep contact information about all guests, patrons and staff entering the premises
- Please ensure you scan the QR code on arrival (or use the other available options) and show the event host the green tick on your confirmation screen if using a smart phone
- Entry may be subject to contactless temperature screening
- Hand washing/sanitiser is required upon arrival and hygiene must be maintained at all times
- Everyone must continue to practice physical distancing and stay at home if you are sick or experiencing the following symptoms no matter how mild: wet or dry cough, fever, chills, runny nose, nausea, vomitting, headaches, sore throat, fatigue, body aches or shortness of breath
- You will be required to leave the building if displaying symptoms of Covid-19
- Contactless payments preferred for memberships, subscriptions, purchases, donations etc.
Service Provision in Contemporary Society
Public Lecture, 7.30 - 8.30 pm, 5 May 2021.
|Featured Speaker:||Russell Preston|
You might be interested in...