An informative view of The Spiritual Development of the Human race
About the Presentation
A look at how we grow from life to life and how the human aura changes as we grow, from humble beginnings with an almost colourless aura in someone as yet undeveloped, to someone that has entered upon the path of holiness. They shine like the sun. In this, negativity is only a lack of development and we can change that. There are three different Aura's to be looked at. Most people are only aware of one.
About the Presenter
Barry Bowden is currently a National Lecturer for The Theosophical Society in Australia. He is the Coordinator of the Toowoomba Group and has an interest in Theosophy: how it relates in a practical way to daily life. On a larger level it outlines the reason for life itself. Barry likes to discuss with people what is Wisdom, no matter the source; how a progressive understanding of evolution, gives deep meaning to life, and illuminates the beauty behind the plan; evolution itself that unfolds the hidden beauty of Wisdom, and it flowers within.
Barry has toured New Zealand 3 times talking in over 20 places in both Islands and has spoken at the South American Convention. He has formed a deep connection with nature, formed from many years of Bio-Dynamic farming, giving him a practical understanding of life, which is extremely useful in studying Theosophy.
COVID SAFE PLAN IN PLACE
Please arrive earlier than the start time to ensure you have time to check in with the QR code to help keep Brisbane Theosophical Society and the wider community safe by following our Covid Safe Plan and current Government directives:
- We are required to keep contact information about all guests, patrons and staff entering the premises
- Please ensure you scan the QR code on arrival (or use the other available options) and show the event host the green tick on your confirmation screen if using a smart phone
- Entry may be subject to contactless temperature screening
- Hand washing/sanitiser is required upon arrival and hygiene must be maintained at all times
- Masks may be mandatory to be worn indoors at all times. Please observe Government directives on the day
- Everyone must continue to practice physical distancing and stay at home if you are sick or experiencing the following symptoms no matter how mild: wet or dry cough, fever, chills, runny nose, nausea, vomitting, headaches, sore throat, fatigue, body aches or shortness of breath
- You will be required to leave the building if displaying symptoms of Covid-19
- Contactless payments preferred for memberships, subscriptions, purchases, donations etc.