A collection of texts revealing the meaning of The Mahatma Letters.
The following reading list attempts to achieve a balance between the older classical books and modern expositions:
- Barborka, Geoffrey A. The Mahatmas and Their Letters (TPH 1973)
- The Mahatma Letters to A.P. Sinnett — Comp. & transcribed. by A Trevor Barker, [chronological sequence] arr. & ed. by Vicente Hao Chin, Jr.
- Hanson, Virginia An Introduction to The Mahatma Letters [study course available from TS in Australia]
- Hanson, Virginia Masters and Men: The Human Story in The Mahatma Letters (TPH 1980)
- Jinarajadasa, C.(Ed.) Letters from the Masters of the Wisdom — Series 1 & 2 (TPH 1910/1948)
- Jinarajadasa, C.(Ed.) The K.H. Letters to C.W. Leadbeater (TPH 1941)